The application.XO overview provides you with a quick view on the Application Management module.
General Data Table Functions
This section describes the general functionalities of the data table in the Image Management overview.
1. Select Column Function: Depending on the information needed, you can select the columns you want to be shown. The view of columns can be always changed.
2. Data Export: You can export the data from the spreadsheet either as CSV or XLS file.
3. Spreadsheet Columns Function: By clicking on the Arrow you can choose to show data either from latest to newest or vice versa. Moreover, by selecting the Funnel you can filter according to further criteria.
4. Clear Function: This button allows to clear all filters which you have set before.
5. Search Function: Filter the entire data table for specific keywords.
Application Management Tables
The tables provide the following information:
Latest Application: uploads of the latest applications
Installations: latest application installations
Installation Errors: latest installation errors
The widgets on the right side of the screen show the following data:
number of available applications
number of created application configurations
number of created application groups
number of created application roles
If you need to open firewall ports inside your network to allow traffic going outside this is the endpoint you need to add to your exceptions on port 443.