The image.XO overview provides you with a quick view on the Image Management module.
General Data Table Functions
This section describes the general functionalities of the data table in the Image Management overview.
1. Select Column Function: Depending on the information needed, you can select the columns you want to be shown. The view of columns can always be changed.
2. Data Export: You can export the data from the spreadsheet either as CSV or XLS file.
3. Spreadsheet Columns Function: By clicking on the Arrow you can choose to show data either from latest to newest or vice versa. Moreover by selecting the Funnel you can filter according to further criteria.
4. Clear Function: This button allows to clear all filters which you have set before.
5. Search Function: Filter the entire data table for specific keywords.
Image Management Tables
Tables in the Image Management overview show the following information:
- Latest Targets: latest images which were added
- Latest Runs of images
- Latest Failed Runs of images
The widgets on the right show you the following data:
- number of images
- number of builders
- number of operating systems
- number of roles
- number of groups
- number of provisioners
- number of resources
Dynamic links are shortcuts inside the data tables to the corresponding areas: Operating Systems (OS), Roles and Builder Configurations. With these you can navigate easily to the corresponding area to continue the working process.