We will cover a small work through on how to deploy deviceTRUST with the example configuration “Status report”.
- Create application configurations for the application packages
- deviceTRUST - Host
- deviceTRUST – Status Report
Enter the ELK information for the Status Report
- Create an application group for this scenario. In this case we choose deviceTRUST - Endpoint Statusreport.
Add the application configuration you just created for the Host component & Status Report configuration.
- The Application group is now deployable to your clients as a .ps1 Script.
In case you already have an application role linked with a configuration group(registering script) you can just add the application group to that role.
If you want to create a new configuration group with a new role do the following:
Application Management > Roles – Add Role
And add “deviceTRUST – Endpoint Statusreport”
- Create a new group in Configuration Mangement.
We select our office DSC configuration, our LCM policy and My Company – Office user application role.
The registration script for the configuration group is now ready to be deployed as a .ps1 script to your clients.