This is a small walk through on how to deploy deviceTRUST with the example configuration “Status report”.
- Create application configurations for the application packages
- deviceTRUST - Host
- deviceTRUST – Status Report
Enter the OpenSearch information for the Status Report
- Create an Application Group for this scenario. In this case we choose deviceTRUST - Endpoint Statusreport.
Add the Application Configuration you just created for the Host component and Status Report configuration.
- The Application Group is now deployable to your clients as a .ps1 Script.
In case you already have an Application Role linked with a Configuration Group (config.XO) you can just add the Application Group to that Role. If you want to create a new configuration group with a new role do the following: Application Management > Roles – Add Role
And add “deviceTRUST – Endpoint Statusreport”
- Create a new Group in Configuration Management.
We select our Office DSC configuration, our LCM policy and My Company – Office user Application Role.
The registration script for the Configuration Group is now ready to be deployed as a .ps1 script to your clients.