The config.XO overview provides you with a quick view on the Configuration Management module.
The widgets on the right side of the screen show the following data:
- Number of connected nodes
- Number of created DSC configurations
- Number of integrated DSC Modules
- Number of created LCM Policies
Tables on the left side provide the following information:
- Number of nodes with a specific device type (e.g. ThinkPad T480S, Intel NUC)
- Number of nodes with a specific operating system (e.g. Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise, Microsoft Windows 10 Pro)
- Number of nodes that are assigned to a specific configuration
- Average runtime in seconds per configuration and day
- Average runtime per configuration and month
This area provides links to further documentation and resources.